Apex has an immediate opening for an Operator Technician who will primarily focus on maintenance duties.
Takes readings at designated intervals
· Tracks the status of systems and consistently monitors performance
· Starts and stops equipment as required
· Completes required hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and any other routine checks and reports.
· Records and reports defects or failures in operating equipment.
· Inspects and performs preventative maintenance and assists with repairs to a wide variety of mechanical equipment, e.g., disassembles, cleans, lubricates, and replaces equipment parts as needed; makes minor mechanical repairs.
· Performs routine laboratory analysis.
· Reactor liquid collection and preparation
· Nutrient Preparation Chemical treatment for waste water systems
· Moisture Analysis
· Performs change-out of chemical containers as needed.
· Prepares feed stocks and handles waste material.
· Participates in the continual improvement of plant operating methods.
· Adheres to safety programs to promote a safe environment and to minimize safety hazards/injuries
· Assists with the development, review and update of procedures and training material for plant operations
· Provides input into day-to-day and long term maintenance activities
· Operates the plant in a manner that contributes to the achievement of operational objectives
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.